Partner with us as we raise $20,000 for global missions during the month of December. Here are two ways you can get involved:
- Meals from the Heartland. Thank you for helping package meals for starving children during our December 18 packaging event. You helped package 40,000 nutritious meals that will be delivered all over the world!
- Compassion International. Your gift to Compassion International churches will help provide $10,000 for projects at two churches where many of the children NorthPoint families sponsor attend.
Refugees from around the world are your neighbors here, too! Partner with us to raise $20,000 to help in local refugee ministry.
- The Study Table. We partner with ICOACH each Monday to provide a space for Congolese refugee students to get help with homework, have a snack & play games after school.
- Welcome DSM. You can donate or sign up here be a part of this team that helps set up new homes for newly arriving refugee families. Members also greet these families with a smile as they arrive in Des Moines for the first time.
We believe God has called NorthPoint to specifically help with Foster Care and Adoption, with a goal of raising $20,000 in this area.
- NorthPoint Adoption Fund. You can help provide financially for families here at NorthPoint who are in the process of adopting.
- Together for Good. Your donation can help this organization which is just getting started in Iowa. It is a short-term, Christian alternative to foster care.